Sailing Tours - Port Albert - Gippsland
Full Day Trips
FULL DAY CRUISE - 8 HOURS
Sailing and dining surrounded by history
Travel through Nooramunga Marine and Coastal Park and around Snake and Sunday Islands in Corner Inlet. Sail to Singapore Deep and Tin Mine Cove which form just a small part of the Corner Inlet Marine National Park.
This cruise provides each guest with an opportunity to be part of a memorable and educational sailing and dining experience, which includes a delicious morning tea, gourmet lunch and tasty afternoon tea on-board.
• Distance - 74 kilometres (40 nautical miles)
• Departure - 8:45am returning 4:45pm 7 days, Nov-Jun from Rutters Jetty in Port Albert
• Includes gourmet lunch, morning and afternoon teas, selection of quality beverages
• Includes entertaining and educational narrative of the area and its fascinating history - hear the intriguing story of the Clonmel, as Nooramunga passes this famous wreak
• Bookings are essential for catering purposes
* Note: Itinerary may change due to weather variations
Nooramunga Sailing Tours
Port Albert, Victoria
Wynne and Carol Hobson
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0427 568 578 Phone: (03) 5183 2399 Fax: (03) 5183 2390